1. Knowledge and Attitudes of the Faculty of Theology Students on Organ Transplantation
J Relig Health, 2017, 56(3) p. 1042
2. Corneal blindness and current major treatment concern-graft scarcity.
Int J Ophthalmol, 2017, 10 p. 1
3. Attitudes and beliefs about deceased organ donation in the Arabic-speaking community in Australia: a focus group study
BMJ Open, 2016, 6(1) p. e010138
4. How Islam Influences End-of-Life Care: Education for Palliative Care Clinicians
Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 2016, 52(6) p. 771
5. Saudi Nursing and Medical Student's Knowledge and Attitude toward Organ Donation- A Comparative Cross-Sectional study.
Int J Health Sci (Qassim), 2016, 10 p. 2
6. [CITATION] [C] THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, AND BEHAVIORS REGARDING ORGAN DONATION AMONG INDIVIDUALS AGED OVER 60