1. THE IMPACT OF THE MELD SCORE ON LIVER TRANSPLANT ALLOCATION AND RESULTS: AN INTEGRATIVE REVIEW
ABCD, arq. bras. cir. dig., 2017, 30(1) p. 65
2. Liver transplantation: need, indications, patient selection and pre-transplant care
3. Impact of non-oncological factors on tumor recurrence after liver transplantation in hepatocellular carcinoma patients
WJG, 2016, 22(9) p. 2749
4. Defining the threshold for too sick for transplant
Current Opinion in Organ Transplantation, 2016, 21(2) p. 127
5. Aging of Liver Transplant Registrants and Recipients: Trends and Impact on Waitlist Outcomes, Post-Transplantation Outcomes, and Transplant-Related Survival Benefit
Gastroenterology, 2016, 150(2) p. 441
6. Does Karnofsky Performance Status of Patients With Cirrhosis on the Transplant Waitlist Meet the Eyeball Test?
Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2016, 14(8) p. 1196
7. Does Karnofsky Performance Status of Patients With Cirrhosis on the Transplant Waitlist Meet the Eyeball Test?
8. Simultaneous liver and kidney transplantation in elderly patients: Outcomes and validation of a clinical risk score for patient selection.
9. [CITATION] [C] Organ Transplantation and Rehabilitation: Process and CHAPTER Interdisciplinary Interventions
10. Comparison of Cox’s Regression Model and Parametric Models in Evaluating the Prognostic Factors for Survival after Liver Transplantation in Shiraz during 2000–2012
Int J Organ Transplant Med, 2015, 6 p. 119
11. Update on the management of the liver transplant patient
Current Opinion in Gastroenterology, 2015, 31(3) p. 224
12. HCV infection is associated with lower survival in simultaneous liver kidney transplant recipients in the United States
Clin Transplant, 2015, 29(10) p. 920
13. Comparison of Cox's regression model and parametric models in evaluating the prognostic factors for survival after liver transplantation in Shiraz during 2000 …