1. Fresh osteochondral allografts-procurement and tissue donation in Europe
Injury, 2017, 48(7) p. 1296
2. A Multicentre and stratified study of the attitude of medical students towards organ donation in Spain
Ethnicity & Health,
3. An interventional study on knowledge and attitude regarding organ donation among medical students
4. Wiedza na temat szpiku kostnego i jego transplantacji wśród młodzieży licealnej
5. Organ Donation: What Are the Opinions of Nursing Students at the University of Bialystok in Poland?
Transplantation Proceedings, 2016, 48(7) p. 2482
6. Attitude towards organ donation in German medical students
Langenbecks Arch Surg, 2016, 401(8) p. 1231
7. Medical Students' Knowledge, Familiarity, and Attitudes towards Hematopoietic Stem Cell Donation
Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, 2016, 22(9) p. 1710
8. Acceptance of living liver donation among medical students: A multicenter stratified study from Spain
WJG, 2016, 22(25) p. 5800
9. Attitudes toward organ donation among personnel from the University Hospital of Rabat
10. Medical Students' Knowledge, Familiarity, and Attitudes towards Hematopoietic Stem Cell Donation: Stem Cell Donation Behaviors
11. Factors Associated With Medical and Nursing Students' Willingness to Donate Organs
12. Knowledge, Awareness and Attitudes on Organ Donation among Undergraduate Medical Students in Malaysia: An Analytical Cross Sectional Study.
13. Academic Content and Language Evaluation of This Article CrossCheck and Google Search of This Article Academic Rules and Norms of This Article Citation …
14. Actitud i coneixements sobre la donació i trasplantaments d'òrgans dels estudiants d'infermeria de la UdG: treball de recerca
15. An Imperative Need to Change Organ Donation and Transplant Curriculum Results of a Nationwide United Kingdom Junior Doctor Survey
Transplantation, 2015, 99(4) p. 771
16. Association between education about organ transplantation aimed at medical students and the acquisition of the organ donor card. A cross-sectional study.
Rev. Fac. Med., 2015, 62(4) p. 571
17. Factors Affecting Attitude Toward Organ Donation Among Nursing Students in Warsaw, Poland
Transplantation Proceedings, 2015, 47(9) p. 2590
18. Organ Donation Among Health Care Providers: Is Giving and Receiving Similar?
Transplantation Proceedings, 2015, 47(6) p. 1567
19. Effectiveness of Organ Donation Information Campaigns in Germany: A Facebook Based Online Survey
Interact J Med Res, 2015, 4(3) p. e16
20. Medical students’ education on organ donation and its evaluation during six consecutive years: results of a voluntary, anonymous educational intervention study
Eur J Med Res, 2015, 20(1) p. 23
21. Medical students' education on organ donation and its evaluation during six consecutive years: results of a voluntary, anonymous educational intervention …
22. To be or not to be an organ donor: differences in attitudes between freshmen and senior medical students
23. Actitudes y conocimientos sobre la donación de órganos, trasplante y muerte cerebral en estudiantes de ciencias de la salud
24. Attitudes and knowledge about organ donation, transplant and brain death in health sciences students
25. Organ Donation: New Hope Through the Expected Amendment in Germany?
Transplantation Proceedings, 2014, 46(6) p. 2040
26. Organ Transplants and Education: Experience of the Universidade Federal de Ciências da Saúde de Porto Alegre With Subjects
Transplantation Proceedings, 2014, 46(6) p. 1666
27. Potential of organ donation from deceased donors: study from a public sector hospital in India
Transpl Int, 2014, 27(10) p. 1007
28. Impact of gender and professional education on attitudes towards financial incentives for organ donation: results of a survey among 755 students of medicine and economics in Germany
BMC Med Ethics, 2014, 15(1)
29. Organ donation knowledge and attitudes among health science students in Greece: emerging interprofessional needs
30. Impact of gender and professional education on attitudes towards financial incentives for organ donation: results of a survey among 755 students of medicine …
31. Online intervention study-willingness to donate organs among the employees of a German University
32. Strategies targeted at motivating unrelated living kidney donation
33. Organ donation: new hope through the expected amendment in Germany?
34. Association between education about organ transplantation aimed at medical students and the acquisition of the organ donor card. A cross-sectional study
35. Stavovi i znanja medicinskih sestara o zaveštanju i transplantaciji organa
36. Estimated Organ Donor Potential in German Maximum Care Hospitals
Transplantation Proceedings, 2013, 45(4) p. 1310
37. Organ donation: what else can be done besides legislature?
Clin Transplant, 2013, 27(6) p. E659
38. Knowledge and attitude of ICU nurses, students and patients towards the Austrian organ donation law
BMC Med Ethics, 2013, 14(1)